Things you won't learn about me from my resume:
- I am an extroverted introvert.
- Sometimes I find myself apologizing to inanimate objects when I drop them.
- I love to reread my favorite books.
- I once was retweeted by Neil Gaiman.
- I once scared a stranger with my squeal when I realized I had been retweeted by Neil Gaiman.
- I follow far too many podcasts.
- In fourth grade I wrote to my favorite author, Sharon Creech; when she wrote back I framed the response.
- Donuts are my favorite surprise food.
- I believe an ideal world would include large tortoises that freely roam libraries.